A busy few weeks ahead with events and EHOA hospitality on offer.
Currently taking place:
- Blair Castle – Blair Castle, Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TH
- Wellington International – Highfield Farm, Hook, Heckfield, Hampshire, RG27 0LE
- Shelford Manor – Shelford, Shelford Manor, Notts, NG12 1ES
- Burghley Horse Trials – Barnack Road, Stamford, Lincs PE9 2LH
- Sapey – Wolferlow, Nr. Upper Sapey, Herefordshire, HR7 4QA
- Epworth – Scawcett Lane, Doncaster, Epworth, North Lincolnshire, DN9 1LQ
- Cornbury International & Young Horse Championships – Cornbury Park, Charlbury Road, Finstock, Oxfordshire, OX7 3DG
- West Wilts – West Wilts E C, Melksham Road, Nr Trowbridge, Holt, Wiltshire, BA14 6QT
- Frenchfield – Frenchfield Farm, Carleton, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 8TZ
- Chillington Hall – Codsall Wood, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, WV8 1RE
- Burnham Market – Sussex Farm, Burnham Market, Norfolk, PE31 8JY
- Blair – Hospitality on offer for all Owners and EHOA members alongside the main arena
- Wellington – EHOA are supporting the Pony Club 110 Championships an din return the Pony Club have generously offered to have any EHOA members in their tent on Saturday and Sunday as a destination for all members to sit, rest, meet etc. There are also some Owner provisions put on by the event near the main arena. There is also a dedicated Owners car park. You will need to show your BE QR code to get in.
- Shelford – no requirement to print your own numbers, the event are doing them, please go to the secretary to collect them on arrival.
- Burghley – EHOA hospitality available from Wednesday afternoon onwards, located alongside ring 2. New catering provisions so pop in and see the team. Card facilities available for those members that need to renew their subscriptions – or purchase for their friends!
- Sapey – Entrance Policy – All cars will be admitted including all occupants to the event free of charge. One Way Traffic System- Please note: One-Way Traffic System for Boxes and Trailers. Entry: Please come in from the B4203 ONLY. There is no access from B4214 (Stoke Bliss/Kyre). From Tenbury Wells do not follow SatNav on to B4214 Bromyard Road. You must take B4204 towards Clifton-upon-Teme, then right onto the B4203 towards Bromyard. Exit: All lorries and horse trailers must turn right on exit and go via B4214 until 3pm or thereabouts. Please note the One-Way will not apply to other road users so please proceed with care on the Wolferlow Lane
- Epworth – Epworth is once again going “PINK”. It would be fantastic if we could beat last years £11,000 raised for Breast Cancer Research with donations, sponsorship & the raffle. So please support us in any way you can. Tell your riders please – This year there are two Prizes to be won – one for the Best Dressed “Pink” rider in the Show jumping arena (within BE rules) & one for the Best Dressed “Pink” rider on the XC course.
- Cornbury – Owners facilities on offer throughout the event, situated just above the main arena. They still need some volunteers for the event – more details here – https://www.cornburyhousehorsetrials.co.uk/volunteer-application/?fbclid=IwAR27emeo-2IQ91pzscoO5SOrg227HLowmtVmkya8_L9eu96v90PTR1ncRsE
- West Wilts – complimentary entry to all attendees
- Frenchfield – Entrance Policy – BE members will be admitted free of charge. All other spectators will be charged an entrance fee of £10 per person – children aged 12 & under admitted for free. Provisions will be made for disabled persons to have suitable access to dressage, show jumping and a designated area on the cross country. All Terrain Vehicles / Motorcycles will not be permitted except for disabled persons. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- Chillington Hall – individual rosettes to 10th in each class. Prize winners or their representatives must attend the Prize Giving, failure to do so may result in prizes being forfeited. All prize money will be paid by BACS. Competitors must email the Prize Money Claim Form from Eventing Scores to the Organiser – email@example.com by 23:59 on 1st October 2023. Dressage sheets can be collected from the Information Point, once the section has completed dressage. Dressage sheets will be posted if you leave a stamped-addressed envelope with horse number(s) noted on the rear.
- Burnham Market – still accepting entries. Prize claims forms can be submitted online – https://www.musketeer.co.uk/2023-prize-claim-forms by October 1st.
Good luck and have fun.