The EHOA is run by owners for owners. It was founded in 1998 when owners of eventing horses were the poor relations of the Sport. Our aim – which we have now essentially achieved – is for owners to be recognised, with riders, organisers, British Eventing and the media , as part of the main constituents of eventing. Everyone in the sport knows that, without the financial commitment and enthusiasm of owners, the sport would not survive . The EHOA continues to be the ‘Voice of the Owners’
Another aim of EHOA is to make eventing even more fun for owners. On the social side we host hospitality marquees at many major events, including Badminton, Gatcombe, Burghley and Obsberton.
Our annual dinner and awards evening is held at the end of the season and is a great opportunity for members to celebrate in the year’s success.
- Excellent working relationship with BE, organisers and riders
- EHOA place on the BE Sports Committee
- FREE £15 training voucher for all members annually
- FREE £20 Shearwater Insurance voucher
- Hospitality Marquees at Key Events on the Circuit, Badminton and Burghley etc
- Annual awards dinner
- £2,000 awards for owners and riders
- £5,000 annual training awards
- Social events including Annual Dinner & Awards evening
- Generous product discounts from over 10 providers
- Guidance leaflets, newsletter and website
Tell us your news, views and results and send us your photographs. Behind every horse, no matter what level it is competing at, more often than not there’s a wonderful story and we’d love you to share it with us. And do let us know your plans for the 2017 season. Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.