Events running over the next few days are:
- Bicton International: Bicton Arena, East Budleigh, Yettington, Devon, EX9 7BL
- Bishop Burton: Bishop Burton College, Beverley, Bishop Burton, East Yorkshire, HU17 8QG
- Mendip Plains Ston Easton: Mendip Plains equestrian Centre, Chewton Field Farm, Ston Easton, Bath, Somerset, BA3 4BX
- Blindley Heath: Blue Anchor Farm, Eastbourne Road, Blindley Heath, Surrey, RH7 6JL
- Agria Lifetime Equine Shelford Manor: Shelford Manor, Shelford, Shelford Manor, Notts, NG12 1ES
Specific event instructions are:
Bicton International: all information on their website – https://www.bicton-arena.co.uk/events-calendar-horse-trials/
Bishop Burton: Novice Under 18 course walks: Sunday 9am and 10am meet at the xc start. SJ approx 11am. Please text Sue Chadwick if you wish to attend please: 07971830230. Please can riders in the u18 classes print your numbers on pink paper.
Blindley Heath: all updated information including a programme can be found on their website: www.blindleyheathhorsetrials.com. Owners to park in car park, no cars in lorry park please. Have your BE membership card to hand when you arrive. If you require disabled parking, please contact Lucy Cunliffe in advance and she will be able to assist, her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EHOA have a hospitality marquee at Bicton which is situated up next to the dressage and Miranda Heynes will be around on Thursday and Friday to welcome you and I will be there over the weekend. Please do pop in and say hello and come and enjoy the facilities on offer, pleased to say you might need sunscreen, this weekend!
As always results for all events can be found on the British Eventing website and eventing scores.
Other news – BE held a sports committee meeting earlier this week and we will be updating members on the outcome of the discussions so watch this space. Going forwards Tina Ure will be the EHOA representative that will sit on this committee so if you have any points for her please email your questions over to: email@example.com
See you in Devon and if not have a great bank holiday weekend out and about.